Cement added with W1 will have
• Improved bonding strength by 2 to 3 times to 30.57 kg/cm2. Especially good for bonding
homogeneous tiles, granites and marble tiles, and to prevent staining.
• Increased flexural and compressive strength by 40% to 100%. Compressive strength to 56.00 N/mm2
Flexural strength to 10.00 N/mm2
. (ASTM C 39).
• Quicken cement setting time. Reduced surface cracking and dusting, forming a very tight seal. Good for
wall plaster, wet area and swimming pool waterproofing.
• 10 to 20 times more resistant to oil, salt water, chloride, acid and vapour penetration. . A feature
particularly important in steel reinforced concrete structure.
• Improved plasticity and flow (ASTM C 124-71), easier to work with, reduces porosity.
• W1 cement strengthener is deemed to be suitable for use in contact with water intended for human
consumption tested against SS375 : 2001.
Size: 5 kg